December 13, 2004

Chillin' wit Jos

Just spending a few days kicking back in Taupo. Jos arrived from South America a couple of days and is recovering from various food related infections which he picked up there. So we are just ambling around the area slowly and not much else!
I reckon it'll be two or three days before I am off again and then I will be heading west towards Mt Taranaki before turning north and making my way back to Auckland for christmas. I plan to be at Andy and Sarah's from 22 Dec, where we shortly afterwards will be joined by Sally, Madelaine and Sarah (L). Should be a christams full of barbeques, beers and fun!
The weather here has not been too good, you will be pleased to hear. Windy and overcast, but shorts are still ok and due to the deceptive clouds, I have managed to turn my face red through lack of sun protection! It must be about the fifth time I've burned my nose since I arrived.
Well that's all for now, when I've got more news, I will return . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mount Taranaki - dormant volcano, last erupted in 1755 (unconfirmed).

Anyway, mtbing in Scotland... blooding brilliant! Will email some pics.

Love, M.T.Wallet-Dewtoo-overzbending-on-M-teebee-bidz.

ps - a tin nose-shield perhaps?