March 22, 2005

Gettin' on

Just an update to let you know that I didn't head off to Wanaka in the end, I decided to stay in Queenstown for an extra couple of days. However I am off today, heading for Tekapo. It's a really quiet spot with not much more than fabulous landscape and a lake which really is blue. Just going to chill out there and have a couple of days ambling around the countryside.
There is one other thing which I feel I should mention. The idea of me taking heli rides may seem extravagant, but they are just another way to get around down here. Having said that, they are far more fun than a bus! The heli ride out of Skippers Canyon cost me the princely sum of just under 20 quid. Not that extravagant really.
Anyway, probably be out of internet range for a few days, so I'll be back when I can.

No comments: