October 17, 2004

Time to go . . .

So here I am, the Heathrow bus leaves from Cambridge in about 2 hours, the flight leaves at 10 this evening and so I'll be in Auckland on Tuesday just before lunch. My rucksack is finally packed (with lots of miniaturised fold up technical gear) and will be my constant companion/nemesis for the next six months. I've just sent out a few emails asking everyone to visit this website, so hopefully there'll be a few comments posted or emails in my inbox by the time I get to hobbit land. By the time I get there I should have recovered from the alchohol abuse of the last couple of weeks, just in time to start all over again.
So take care, enjoy the winter - I'm of to the land of springtime . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Well according to the world time server you've already been there for 7+ hours. In another couple it might even be time to wake up!
Hope the bus system worked and you got across town no probs.

I am a robot (what does it mean, what does it meeean?)

Anonymous said...

Ah the mighty D

You will be pleased to hear it's pissing down here, while it seems to be nice and sunny in Auckers. I am just going down the shops for ten fags – do want a drink or some crisps? RDS

Anonymous said...

Scribblybobbit! Snow in Switzerland - hooray! More soon ... The Toblerone Twins x